[mythtv] Best TV Out chipset

Monty Walls mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Jan 24 15:41:40 EST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:19:11 -0500
"IvanK." <chepati at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Monty,
>
> any pointers where I can purchase online a card like yours?  I've been
> pricewatching for awhile but nothing comes up or I'm not sure if it's the
> real thing.

I got mine off ebay.  After finding a likely candidate card, I checked
the photo to find out which tv-encoder was on the board.  Manufactures
generally don't document this is their specs's.  Also Brooktree is now
Conexant (sp), so either part number is good.

I've enclosed a url for picture of one with the right stuff :)
http://www.parts-people.com/images/products/videotv.jpg