[mythtv] micro ATX motherboards & MythtTV

Monty Walls mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Jan 24 10:01:39 EST 2003

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 23:16:32 -0800 (PST)
"Larry Matter" <mythtv at matter.net> wrote:

> Hi,

You don't want built-in video (IMHO).  You want video/sound on an
add-on cards.  Look at a  A7M266-M, no video, but has sound (I don't
use the built-in sound).  This is what I'm using -

 A7M266-M OEM  * OEM * Asus A7M266-M OEM For HP. Support AMD? Athlon / Duron
550MHz ~ 1GHz+ processors, 266MHz FSB and up to 1GB PC2100 / PC1600 DDR DRAM ,
AGP Pro/4X, UDMA 100, Built-in, Lan 10/100, Sound. Base on AMD 761chipset

Will support Athlon XP 2000/2100. I got mine from http://www.centrix-intl.com

Downside to it the miserable Phoenix/HP bios with ACPI....

--
-Monty Walls (mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us)
-	MIS, Oklahoma Tax Commission