[mythtv] Audio but no video?

bcolber1 at cox.net bcolber1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 24 01:40:07 EST 2003

I should also add that I can see in the directory I
specified as my storage directory what appears to be the
recorded file, but when I select the play recordings
button the list is empty?

> From: <bcolber1 at cox.net>
> Date: 2003/01/23 Thu PM 07:41:20 EST
> To: mythtv-dev at snowman.net
> Subject: [mythtv] Audio but no video?
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Great project, by-the-way.
>
> Here is my problem...
>
> I have a system that works great with xawtv.  It's
running RedHat 8.0, ATI TV-Wonder.  It's a bit on the weak
side, AMD K6-2 450Mhz, 192 Megs Ram, Voodoo3 video (PCI).

> I compiled MythTV quite easily (thank you for the great
build process).  I got the channel guide populated.  I'm
able to bring up the front-end and check the guide.  It
appears to record video, but I am unable to play my
recordings, or watch "live" tv with MythTV.  I can hear
the audio from the TV-Wonder card, but no vide, in MythTV.