[mythtv] SB Live! Mixer Settings Problem

Matthew Schulkind mss2049 at columbia.edu
Thu Jan 23 14:53:35 EST 2003

Does anyone else use an SB Live! for both recording and playback at the
same time? I can't seem to find the correct mixer settings. When I use
KMix and I mute the IGain line, which is called Capture in alsamixer, it
seems to mute both the loopback in the sound card and the recording
level so mythtv gets the audio recording, but I also get the loopback in
the sound card so I have two out of sync audio tracks overlaid on each
other. Does anyone know the correct settings for this card? Right now
I'm only able to use the SB Live! for capture and then play it on my
mobo's build it AC 97 or the other way around, but not both on the SB
Live! as I should be able to.

-Matt