[mythtv] Anyone Selling MythTV PVRs?

Alex Davidson alexd at synergycsi.com
Wed Jan 22 12:50:52 EST 2003

You think?  Even when you consider the lack of monthly fees or lifetime
subscriptions?
By my reckoning you'd pay $448 for a 40hr Tivo with a lifetime subscription
(almost the same for Replay) or on a monthly plan you'd pay $354.40 the
first yr then $155.40 every yr henceforth, you don't think you could sell a
consumer on the concept of paying $400 or so for a superior feature set and
never pay another penny for subscriptions?

(Okay, I haven't sat down and found the best & least expensive components
suitable for this, so I'm estimating at $400)

Alex