[mythtv] Myth TV onscreen Caller ID

Stephan Wentz wentz at gmx.de
Mon Jan 20 22:14:15 EST 2003

all the caller-id posts have spoken of modems, would it be possible to
build it in such a modular way that it would work with ISDN too?
all the tools for gettings this are available thrugh I4L (ISDN4Linux),
it's rather easy to get a caller-id when a call drops in.
but of course it's not compatible with modem-solutions.
here in europe ISDN is far more common as in the usa (think i read about
it once)

bye, stephan