[mythtv] IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Tue Jan 14 18:39:58 EST 2003

I grabbed the latest from CVS and upgraded my 0.7 install.  I can launch
mythbackend and it gives me the standard messages:
adding: bacon.capnbry.net as a player 1

Then I go to watch TV and I get:
adding: bacon.capnbry.net as a player 0
adding: bacon.capnbry.net as a player 0
adding: bacon.capnbry.net as a remote ringbuffer
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
IOBOUND - blocking in ThreadedFileWriter::Write()

And never get a picture.  Best guess is that it really is blocking on
the Write() because the other side isn't reading.  mythtv standalone has
the same output.  Is this a transient CVS problem or should I look into
it more?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Bry