[mythtv] connecting to remote MySql server with RedHat

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Fri Jan 17 18:11:35 EST 2003

> After my mysql problems last week I forgot to post what fixed it. I
> imagine this is related to what you found.
>
> A simple fix for RH8 seems to be to add the following lines to your
> /etc/my.cnf file in the [mysqld] section:
> skip-innodb
> set-variable=thread_stack=256k

I seem to recall RedHat posting an update to their mysql packages a day or
so ago. I wonder if this fixes the problem...

-Chuck

--
 Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
   * Education			|
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

 "Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
		-- Jonathan B. Postel