[mythtv] TV tuner question

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Fri Jan 17 13:12:54 EST 2003

Long time listener, first time caller and all that :)

I'm trying to put together a MythTV box, and while I have most of the
parts I need various online retailers are being very stingy with the TV
tuner card. I've tried ordering an ATI TV Wonder from three different
places now, and no luck (well, "order processing" for four days kind of
luck). Anyway, on to the real question:

I can get either an MSI TV @nywhere card or a Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP
card from a place that I trust. Has anyone tried either of these cards
out? What kind of quality are they compared to the ATI?

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Bernat                                                __ ____