[mythtv] MythWeb Fixes

Matthew Schulkind mss2049 at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:07:25 EST 2003

I found one small bug that I missed. If a program was set to be recorded
only once then there was no red box around it in the listings. This patch
fixes that.

One thing that I think might be an issue is how the changing of a
recording mode is done, but I think this may have been a problem with
older version too. If you say to always record this program with one
instance of it, then you go back to the listings and select another
instance, it still shows up as always being recorded. The problem comes in
when you change this recording type, depending on what happens you may get
a duplicate or it may not get set to record. I'm not quite sure how to
handle this situation without a whole ton of if statements in different
places.

-Matt