[mythtv] Video Card recommendations

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Thu Jan 16 16:49:50 EST 2003

I own a Hauppauge card and am very happy with it. I found an older WinTV
card on ebay for 16 dollars that works perfectly. I would recommend the
Hauppauge brand 100 percent. My only beef is that it's only a capture
card, so I use a voodoo3 for the video card. Some see this as a plus
though.

Jason Ramey
webmaster at permutation.org