[mythtv] Alternate location for Debian packages?

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Thu Jan 16 08:55:10 EST 2003

I used the following instructions:

This HOWTO document is maintained at the primary MythTV website:
http://www.mythtv.org. The latest version of this document can be found
in CVS, accessible either through the ViewCVS web interface, or directly
from the CVS repository. You may download the latest copy of MythTV and
the documentation from CVS this way:

        $ mkdir mythtv
        $ cd mythtv
        $ cvs -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs login
        Logging in to :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs
        CVS password: mythtv
        $ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:/var/lib/cvs checkout MC

You will need to compile from source but it is not too hard.  Change the
MC to mythweather or the other modules to get the rest of the myth
files.

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 06:39, Ken Davidson wrote:

> I'm stuck behind a firewall that won't let me access port 8088, which is
> where the Debian packages are located when I try to follow the link on
> the MythTV web site. Is there an alternate location where I can get the
> files either through port 80 or using ftp? Thanks.
>
> Ken

Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification