[mythtv] Resizing Mythtv 0.7

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Wed Jan 15 16:36:24 EST 2003

After I ran mythfrontend, I noticed my mouse disappears behind the
application and I can not use my mouse to click on anything.  Anyone
else noticed this and if so, any fixes?  Would like to use my mouse to
scroll/click, etc.

Also, when running full screen, is there any way to have the taskbar
stay on top?  I manually resized the window by editing the theme.txt
file to :  1024x750 but there should be a better way.
--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification