[mythtv] Asus a7n266-vm, EPG and audio

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 08:21:27 EST 2003

did your OSD themes get installed correctly? In RH8 for some reason you
must comment out lines containing "strip" from the themes Makefile in
order for the OSD theme to install. Without that you will get just
generic channel/show information but other parts of the OSD does not
show up. Look in www.mythtv.org/docs/ for more info.

cedar