[mythtv] remote mythepg

Stephan Wentz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 13 06:21:34 EST 2003

that reminds me of something...

does the current cvs-version only connect mythfrontend to localhost?
i changed my settings in mythbackend to another host, but it still wanted to
connect to localhost... so i changed it in the sourcecode, and there was a
"localhost" hardcoded...
also, shouldn't all the mysql-query-stuff go into the backend, and be
delivered through the backend to the frontend? i had to install mysql-client
and qt-mysql on my system to get the frontend running (it's on a different
machine), but i'd say this is a task for the backend...

bye, stephan