[mythtv] Is there a way to string together different hard drives for storage in MyThTV?

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 13 04:21:39 EST 2003

I plan to share this drive group with other machines in a network.  Is
this going to be a problem with LVM?  I just saw that the howto said LVM
is not for sharing.