[mythtv] I dont know, its freaking me out.

Chris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 02:42:56 EST 2003

I activate the pip with v and switch the active screen with n.  In both
of those screens i can watch live tv with audio and do timeshifting.
However , i just finnished recording 2 simultaneous 30 minute shows and
one did not have audio.  So I reconnected the ati tv wonder ve to the sb
live 5.1 and scheduled two more simultaneous recordings.  I will see in
about 20 minutes if both will have audio.