[mythtv] mythfilldatabase Program Problem - Repeats the whole process forever

Cedar McKay mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 12 02:26:30 EST 2003

just to be perfectly clear, xmltv is supposed to loop, once for each
day it grabs. Try it again and go have a sandwich. Don't disturb it. I
suspect you just are not being patient enough.

cedar