Re[2]: [mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 (hardware mpeg encoder)

Jon Nierenburg mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 14:45:49 EST 2003

Would it be possible to use the same  chip that Tivo uses, the Sony CXD1922Q.
Info: http://www.sel.sony.com/semi/cxd1922qwp.html

I'm not sure if Tivo is using proprietary drivers for it, but I will check
into it.

Jon