Re[2]: [mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 (hardware mpeg encoder)

Wayne Johnson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 10 05:08:54 EST 2003

I think you miss the point of this project. Isaac wrote this for his
amusement. If you provide patches etc, he might consider it. I
personally don't see what the big deal is lately with the whole
sff/mini-itx movement.
On the topic of quieting a computer it doesn't have to be expensive at
all. rubber grommets found at hardware stores can be used for fan and
harddrive/cd/dvd mounting to cut down vibration. Also, quiet fans can
be found online at very reasonable prices.
My 0.02 cents

DJSP>     From: Isaac Richards <ijr@po.cwru.edu>
DJSP>     To: mythtv-dev@snowman.net
DJSP>     Subject: Re: [mythtv] WinTV PVR-250 (hardware mpeg encoder)