[mythtv] Anyone interested?

Jason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 9 22:38:06 EST 2003

So far, I have built all of my systems using Linux From Scratch 3.3 .  Im
working on an automated 4.0 now.  I had thought about using that since I
already have a pretty generic bootable iso that can be squeezed into 40
megs of RAM (for that iso, I use RAM for swapping AND storage, so 40 megs
is pretty good)

--
Jason Baker
baker@cyborgworkshop.com