[mythtv] First Impressions and Feature Requests

Bruce Markey mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed Jan 8 03:13:22 EST 2003

Jon Nierenburg wrote:
> I must say that I am impressed with the quality of the
> code base, and the overall product.

Ya, I'll second that too. Kudos to Isaac Richards.

Over the last couple years I've looked at dozens of
broken dreams that were meant to be Linux DVRs. The
first time I saw this code I was struck by how well
it is laid out especially considering the pieces that
were cobbled together. It's amazing how functional
MythTV is for something that Isaac "started tinkering
with" about eight months ago. Thank you, Isaac!

--  bjm