[mythtv] mythfilldatabase error zap2it gave us a blank page.

Johann Klemmack mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue Jan 7 14:50:30 EST 2003

Since I'm not subscribed, any update from the XML list?  I just got back
from visiting my parents, so I had to wipe my database for their cable area
and redo mine, but alas! no channel listings == no MythTV for now!!!

Johann

http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=adam%40dynamic
interaction.co.uk