[mythtv] Notes on qmake.conf / path issue

Carl Larson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 21:19:32 EST 2003

yeah, i think that's the nature of using the export
commands, they are only temporary (?).  Our method
works, of course I still wish I new how to do it
"properly".  Then again, with linux, i'm learning that
properly=what works.