[mythtv] Hardware configuration

Chuck Wolber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 04:05:14 EST 2003

Please forgive me if this sounds like a troll. Honestly, since you already
have the hardware, why not give it a shot and report your results?

-Chuck

--
 Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
   * Education			|

"Those who don't understand UNIX are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
			-- Henry Spencer