[mythtv] problem with default input on 0.7

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon Jan 6 01:38:28 EST 2003

On 5 Jan 2003 at 15:09, Isaac Richards wrote:

> More likely, the database connection timed out and it wasn't able to get the
> channel # out of the db.  The issue's been dealt with already in CVS.
If that's the case, why would it default to the composite input then? I would
expect that it would just record an hour of nothing/blue screen or not record
at all.

> Already dealt with in CVS as well.
Is there a recommended date for a cvs install? Since I am not capable of
debugging cvs stuff. Or failing that, some idea of very roughly when 0.8
might be out?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting