[mythtv] Hardware configuration

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 5 23:48:35 EST 2003

Well, having said all of that, I actually started using myth with a P2-333
MHz.. I can't even believe it now, but it was manageable at the time..
Also, if you add a hardware MJPEG encoder, you may find tonnes of load
taken off of your CPU...

i suspect you should be able to get away with something with decent quality
if you use RTJPEG.. the big tradeoff, of course, is size.. Experiment..
that's the key, I think..

tarek : )