[mythtv] pcm audio control while recording

Kevin Bowen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 5 22:05:16 EST 2003

If you're hearing audio from tv while recording (but not playing back)
then you must have AC97 unmuted, and I would be surprised if you weren't
therefore getting a feedback loop when watching live TV. You want to
have 'Aux' and 'Capture' set as capture sources, 'AC97 Capture' and
'Capture' unmuted set to middle-ish volume, 'Aux' and 'AC97'
muted/turned to 0. (this is assuming ALSA of course)

--
Kevin Bowen <kevin@ucsd.edu>