[mythtv] Shuttle System: FS

John S Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun Jan 5 17:52:09 EST 2003

My apologies for the (somewhat off-topic) message, but I remember
everyone talking about the Shuttle Systems SS50 a while ago.

Anyway, I have an extra one, without a hard drive, but with an AverTV
tuner card & cdrom. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. (Probably
$275 for everything, thru Paypal)  The original unit was $289 + S&H,
plus the AverTV tuner, plus the CD-ROM. Used for less than 1 hour for a
project.

Specs: P4/Celeron 1.7Ghz, 128M RAM, Case, Motherboard, etc. CD-ROM (48x,
I think)

(essentially, it's this package with a tuner & cd-rom & processor & ram)
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?sku=S451-3035