[mythtv] Memory bandwith

Bryce C mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat Jan 4 03:10:04 EST 2003

--=-nbERiHM8twK0Oj40MQIi

My only stuttering is at the very beginning of watching the video for a
few secs and when watching live tv where it stutters every 30 secs or so
but pausing for a second  helps greatly.  It's aan old 13Gb drive anyway
and i'll be getting a new, really big drive in a couple weeks.  I'll
also look into the pci latency setting.