[mythtv] Anybody with a Santa Cruz sound card? Can you share your config?

Monty Walls mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri Jan 3 16:01:11 EST 2003

On 02 Jan 2003 23:46:01 -0500
Chris <cisip@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> Just tried the latest cvs release of alsa.  Sound is ok in Linux except
> I cannot record any sound from the line source in mythtv.  Watch Live TV
> has no sound even though the sound input I use (cd in in this case ) is
> selected for capture.  Any ideas?
>
> On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 19:59, Chris wrote:

Using a recorder like mp1e or vcr you should get good clean sound under
alsa.  But the moment you fire up myth you open /dev/dsp duplex and
don't get any sound.  Bug in alsa cs4624 driver.

--
-Monty Walls (mwalls@castor.oktax.state.ok.us)
-	MIS, Oklahoma Tax Commission