[mythtv] video shifted to right w/ green line of noise on left

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu Jan 2 18:17:14 EST 2003

I had the same problem.....Rage IIc too..

i fixed it by changing some value in the settings.txt file..

i dont have it in front of me right now, but it's some Scale or offset percentage..

it's set to 5 by default..i changed it to zero and it fixed it..

oh..it's these settings:
# How much do we chop (or add)?  %, 0 - 100
int VertScanPercentage=1
int HorizScanPercentage=1
# How much do we offset the picture?
int xScanDisplacement=0
int yScanDisplacement=0

I changed the Scan Percentages to zero and it fixed it....

-Mark