[mythtv] Patch - LiveTV channel favorites

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Feb 28 10:34:33 EST 2003

> Here's a patch against CVS (as of 28 Feb 2003 04:54:30 -0000) for
> channel favorites. This includes everything from the last patch I've
> posted to this thread, including some new EPG stuff.

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but... :)

> *) While watching LiveTV, you can cycle through your Favorite Channels
> by pressing the '/' key. (FYI from the last patch)

Wouldn't it make sense to have the '/' key toggle between all/Favorites
while watching LiveTV as well?  It could display a short message onscreen
while switching, but then once you're in Favorites mode, it would just
cycle through till the next favorite when you hit the normal channel up/down
buttons.

Chris