[mythtv] mythradio?

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Feb 26 14:18:43 EST 2003

I scoped this out a few days ago.  It makes sense to me to allow the client
to upload files too, though -- eg. during the ripping process, and we'll
probably need to use the RingBuffer for seeking.  It all looks fairly
straightforward, but I don't think I'm the right guy to submit the patch.

#if Isaac Richards /* Feb 26, 13:38 */
#endif /* ijr at po.cwru.edu */