[mythtv] weird colours ( xv problem I think )

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Wed Feb 26 15:29:37 EST 2003

The first time I start mythbackend, the colours when I connect using
mythfrontend are all blue and distorted ( both from a local frontend and
from a remote frontend ). However, if I then start xawtv on the machine
running the backend, the colours are fine - I shutdown xawtv, and then
mythfrontend works !! Any ideas why this might be happening ?

Matt Jarvis