[mythtv] Bug in rewind w/saved position

aaron aiperl at rogers.com
Tue Feb 25 19:50:27 EST 2003

I think I have seen this as well. I hinted it at it in a previous post I
made...

When I was watching Alias this week, it jumped through a couple of scenes
after a commercial break. When I tried to rewind, it went back through most of
it, but then hit a barrier, like you said. I've seen it in other cases where I
try to rewind a bit to try to catch some mumbled dialog.

My thought was maybe it has to do with the way the data is streamed from the
backend... like maybe we hit the lower bound on its buffer? I haven't really
looked much in to the code for it, though, so I could be blowing hot air... :)

aaron

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:49:40 -0500 spake Pierre-Olivier of: