[mythtv] problems running

J.R. Hyde jr at jrh.net
Tue Feb 25 10:29:57 EST 2003

I ran setup approximately 35 times after this problem started happening!
I knew what the problem was, the tv format/freqtable or tuner card input
was not getting read/set properly. I could look at some channels, but
not the higher ones so I was pretty sure it was a frequency problem.

I tried a ton of things, and the only thing that worked was adding my
hostname in the hostname field in the settings table to the FreqTable,
TVFormat, and TunerCardInput. Not sure which one of them did the trick,
probably TunerCardInput according to what Isaac says below.