[mythtv] PATCH: Commercial detection/skip using blank frames

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Mon Feb 24 17:23:10 EST 2003

If it's not worth it, it's not worth it.  I don't have MythTV working, so
I'm just going on what I've heard here.  If you'd rather keep a smaller
memory footprint and use more network traffic and CPU, great.  As I said
originally, I'd just like the option of controlling the size of that
buffer in memory.  If I have that, then the other implementation details
will allow me to go my way and your to go yours.  I'm planning on using
weak front-end devices over wireless, so memory is my cheapest resource.

#if Matt Zimmerman /* Feb 24, 08:07 */

#endif /* mdz at debian.org */