[mythtv] Patch to fix mythvideo + clean up interface

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 24 13:28:34 EST 2003

Oops, sorry... mythvideo-settings.txt attached.

I think I'll add a boolean setting so people can choose whether to
display file type extensions.  Maybe also mapping different types to
different colors?  Though you could easily run out of colors...

As far as maintaining mythvideo... I can only say that I may continue to
dabble as time permits.  I'd like to learn Qt, so I may try my hand at a
graphical setup, and migrate the settings into the database.  I think it
would be nice to have a drop-down list for choosing media handlers.
Can't make any promises, though.

-Joe C.