[mythtv] goom vs. redhat 8.0

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Sun Feb 23 12:29:08 EST 2003

I'm running under RedHat 8.0, and whenever mythmusic tries to start
goom, it segfaults, and I'm put back at the main mythtv menu.  If I
build mythtv with debugging enabled, though, it works fine, so I'm not
sure how useful a bug report I can make.  When it works, the screen
flashes gray, and then the goom graphics kick in.  When it fails, the
screen flashes gray and then I'm back at the main menu.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to provide better information.

Woogie