[mythtv] Zip file support for NES

Todd Malsbary malsbat at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 17:08:55 EST 2003

Did you get the fullscreen NES stuff figured out yet?  Someone posted
earlier on this list that they had a fullscreen patch for fceu:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=50991;search_st
ring=full%20screen%20fce%20ultra;guest=168007&t=search_engine#50991.  I have
one that uses Xv that I cleaned up and sent over to the phamicom list since
they seem to be the ones continuing the fceu project:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1689575&forum_id=1281
6.  Hope that helps.

Todd