[mythtv] PATCH: Commercial detection/skip using blank frames

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Feb 22 00:18:11 EST 2003

Either your CVS checkout is too old or too new. :)  Isaac has already
put the patch (modified a little) into CVS so you don't need it anymore
just update your cvs copy and you should have the commercial skip code.
It's still in it's infancy though so don't expect it to correctly skip
100% of commercials.

> I got this when I tried to intall the patch
>
> [mythtv at tvbox MC]$ patch -p0 < MythTV_commercial_skip_v2.patch
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file keys.txt
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 1920.
> Hunk #3 succeeded at 2013 (offset 8 lines).
> Hunk #5 FAILED at 2168.
> Hunk #6 succeeded at 2438 (offset 23 lines).

Chris