[mythtv] Zip file support for NES

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Fri Feb 21 11:47:44 EST 2003

i built xmess and tinkered with it based on the same logic - shares
command line parameters, packaged with xmame, etc. unfortunately the nes
emulation was a little bit slower than fceu and the snes emulation was
broken. my take is that it isn't very mature yet and needs a bit of time
before it would be usable.