[mythtv] Zip file support for NES

Todd Malsbary malsbat at comcast.net
Fri Feb 21 09:02:25 EST 2003

Here's a short patch to add support for roms in .zip files for NES.  I added
two files, unzip.[ch], taken from fce ultra and it looks like those files
are also in tuxnes, so the rom check should be compatible with at least
those emulators.  There's a little bit of code duplication in IsNesRom and
GetGamename, but I think it's more readable leaving those functions as is.

Todd