[mythtv] www.mythtv.org website problem

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Feb 20 18:15:58 EST 2003

I do have an ad blocker (ad-subtract).  I presumed the problem was with
some sort of browser detection script on the server because I didn't
have the problem with IE6.  I will check it with the ad blocker disabled.

Interesting, for some reason my ad blocker is causing problems.  Never
had that problem before.  heck, I didn't have the problem a month or so
ago with the website (No changes to my setup for months).

-dan