[mythtv] Sound and Volume support patch

Robert Cantu robert at artistictech.net
Thu Feb 20 17:38:18 EST 2003

I just build MC from a fresh CVS about half an hour ago and the new volume
patch really messed up my sound. It's all way too quiet. I'm using RH8's
emu10k1 (I don't want to use ALSA) and used GNOME's mixer to set up the
initial settings for mic/record. I haven't been able to get btaudio working.
I'm not sure if this is a problem of the code, or me just not having a way
to access the mixer from the console.

Robert