[mythtv] Browser Plugin?

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Wed Feb 19 21:00:09 EST 2003

Thus spake Rick Warner:
> On Wednesday 19 February 2003 08:55 pm, Robert Cantu wrote:
> I was thinking the same thing myself.... but........
> it may be better to use mozilla as it is a standalone browser.
> Also, it's "gecko" rendering engine has already been used for other projects
> such as galeon- it will probably be a lot easier to integrate mozilla.

I've contemplated using Phoenix - but then again I was looking for
_just_ a web browser, not integrated email, etc.  Phoenix has the
benefit of being a Mozilla-based browser, with the benefit of being
smaller and slimmer than vanilla Mozilla.  Phoenix with the tabbed
browser extension is the path I think I'll go down...

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Laugh at your problems; everybody else does.