[mythtv] Browser Plugin?

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Wed Feb 19 19:00:02 EST 2003

I may be totally out to lunch, but why do you want a browser plugin?
Surfing the net at 640x480?  And on a TV set that's 10 feet away?  And now
I have to deal with a wireless keyboard?  No thanks!  [But off the record,
I *do* want to surf from the couch...so I got a laptop with a wireless
network card.]

OK, what if I'm not going out to a TV set, but I'm using my computer
monitor to watch TV?  Well, then I probably also have a proper keyboard,
mouse, AND web browser already.  I can just pop up a browser window and
away I go.

What am I missing?