[mythtv] Washed out tv-out colors on ATI

Jerry Beuree jbeuree at rogers.com
Wed Feb 19 14:49:59 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some help here. I've been all through the archives for
everything I can find relevant to the problem I've been having. I've got
an ATI Radeon 7500 with the TV out working using the gatos development
stream. The picture is stable on both my monitor and TV, but the colors
on the TV look completely washed out, to the point that most things are
unreadable. For some reason, the red startup background looks ok, but
that's it. Most things are showing up as either black or white, with
very little color in between. Any blues appear to be a very light shade.
The monitor output looks correct.

Jerry