[mythtv] Actisys 220L+

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Tue Feb 18 11:40:08 EST 2003

Has anyone got an Actisys 220L+ to work with LIRC/MythTV ? I've posted
this here and to lirc-list and had no joy yet, I'd always thought it was
exactly the same as the 200L, but with increased transmission range.
However, I compile LIRC with the 200L driver, insmod the lirc_sir driver -
all seems well and I can see input using mode2. However, when I start
lircd then irw I don't get any input, with errors in the logs about sync (
I'm at work at the moment so don't have the log output with me ). Irrecord
also seems to work, but again once you start irw, there's no input. The
config files I have used ( several different remotes ) all work with other
receivers, but I really need transmission capability to operate my Sky
Digibox. Hope someone can shed some light on this.....

Matt